My boyfriend and I are freshmen in college. We have been dating for 6 months now and we are both completely and totally in love. He's my first serious relationship and we make sure to communicate a lot and be open and honest with each other. Everyone says we have something really special and they comment on how compatible we are.

Tonight we started talking about the future. It started out as a discussion about how long we each wanted to be in a relationship before being engaged. We also talked about when we each wanted to get married.

But then we diverged from general talk and started talking about us and the future. We talked about moving to NY if he got into Julliard but we wouldn't live together even if we were engaged. We talked about what I would to for grad school and how that fit with his plans and how we could support us. And we kept going and ended up talking about getting married after all the school was done and we could be more financially secure...

So is it to early to be talking like this?
We're not planning on getting engaged or anything until years down the road. And we both know things change over time, but we really work at keeping our relationship healthy and I can't imagine a day without him in my life...
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo100/Leila3890/Orchestra006.jpg?t=1237354065