i will now be doing this everyday so here they are

Sacramento Kings @ Indiana Pacers- Two former contenders in each of their conferences, now they are teams dieing for a win... Indiana is right off a win in MSG, Sacramento is continuing a 4-game road trip after losing to Detroit last night.

My Prediction: Indiana Pacers

Milwaukee Bucks @ Charlotte Bobcats: Part Two of the back-to-back games last night the Bucks blew out the Bobcats 103-75 in Milwaukee, now the Bobcats get to act their revenge as the have home court advantage...

My Prediction: Milwaukee Bucks

Houston Rockets @ Atlanta Hawks- The Rockets are coming off somewhat of a blow-out loss against the Raptors and the Hawks are coming off a OT loss against the Nets, this game is for Redemption from last night

My Prediction: Atlanta Hawks

New Jersey Nets @ Miami Heat: Nets are coming off a OT win against the Hawks and Miami is coming off a loss in Orlando, Two Playoff candidates will square off in florida

My Prediction: Miami Heat

Philadelphia 76ers @ San Antonio Spurs: Philadelphia is finishing off a 6-game road trip that began on December 23 and a loss to the Mavericks, Spurs are coming off a road win against Memphis, Will the 76ers win the last game of their road trip or will Spurs win

My Prediction: San Antonio Spurs

Minnesota Timberwolves @ Chicago Bulls: Minnesota is coming off a win against the Warriors and the Bulls have lost 2 straight after a blowout loss to the Cavaliers last night, will Minnesota overcome the Bulls or will the Bulls stop their losing streak at 2

My Prediction: Chicago Bulls

New Orleans Hornets @ Denver Nuggets: A big time match-up, 2 winning streaks, two powerhouses on collition course in the Mile High City. Chauncey Billups is stoked to face the best point guard in the NBA Chris Paul, the Hornets have won 4 in a row and coming off a win against Portland, Denver have won 2 in a row after just winning against the Thunder. It is certainly the leading candidate for Game of the Night

My Prediction: Denver Nuggets

so those are tonight's games

lets get your predictions