Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

For those who believe in prophecy from the bible and that Obama is the Antichrist?

Do any of you believe that it is possible to actually change prophecy from being fulfilled?

It just trips me out that a lot of people seemed to think that Obama was/is the Antichrist (WHICH I DO NOT BELIEVE, but that is beside the point of my question). Those who really think that way were actually trying to convince people not to vote for him like they thought that if he were not elected he could not become what the destiny of the Antichrist was supposed to.

It was almost like those of you who believe in prophecy were trying to stop the prophecy from happening? Isn't that a contradiction in itself though? How can you believe in prophecy and believe that is God's will, yet at the same time, are trying to stop it from happening? If you believe it's God's will then why would you think you have any power to stop it?

Please atheists, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from answering this question. I already know and understand your point of view! If you believed in prophecy then you wouldn't be an atheist!
    Yes and am also aware of the atheist point of view in the all the contradictions concerning Christianity and the bible....this topic is not about that so please just refrain from answering the question. I appreciate your point of view, but this question just isn't meant for you!
    Funny how no one ever actually reads the question.
    Ima Skeez, why don't you read the damn question and then answer?

beleiver, read my profile.
    nemesis: thank you for you answer, but the question obviously was not directed to you. It said for those who believe in prophecy.
    Ftwasher, I see your point as well, but do you still think it would change anything even if you did not partake in it?
    Ima Skeez: That's cool, I liked Ron Paul too, but I voted for Obama...I do not believe that he is the Anti-christ either, I was just trying to get the people's point of view on those who did. I am not knocking anyone who thinks that way, I just don't agree with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually Prophecy isn´t going to change, it is future reality spoken before it happens..
    First realize that there are other types of Prophecy that can depend upon our obedience to God´s word to come to pass, but this one doesn´t.
    If Obama was or is the Antichrist we could not change it, and it would not be God´s will for it to happen, but his permissive will that he lets it happen, because the people in general want it to happen.
    God wants us to be saved, and serve him as we were made to do. But when we don´t want that, he will give us what we want so that we can experience and learn by our mistakes and hopefully repent in the end.
    The Apostle John went into time in his spirit and saw the things that are happening and going to happen in our future and then he wrote about them. Time for God is always in the present tense and he is able to (time travel) if you will, into that dimension.
    So this type of prophecy is the future in real time, and can not be changed by talking about it.
    Whether Obama is the Antichrist or not remains to be seen, but he would have to be much more than President of the USA to become the Antichrist. The Antichrist is a world leader, ie President of the whole world.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes... here is some signs that are more impending and important than the antichrist sign that they had antichrists by the bushels in Early Church times...

A sure sign of the impending Biblical “end of times” that hardly any Christian talks about is the FULL RESTORATION OF SODOM… to the way it was before its destruction!!!

Ezekiel 16:48-49,53,55 (NIV) As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, your sister Sodom and her daughters never did what you* (*Jerusalem! Most Christians refuse to agree with God, but according to the Bible writers JERUSALEM IS MUCH MORE SINFUL THAN SODOM...!!) and your daughters have done. ”Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy...* (*Neither God the Father nor Jesus Christ EVER MENTIONED THAT THE SIN OF SODOM was homosexuality, but God hated their carefree living and so he had to destroy Sodom! Jesus said the same thing about Sodom Mat 10:15, 11:24, Mar 6:11. Luc 10:12) [53] "However, I* (*God) will restore the fortunes of Sodom and her daughters and of Samaria and her daughters, and your fortunes along with them… [55] And your sisters, SODOM WITH HER DAUGHTERS and Samaria with her daughters, WILL RETURN TO WHAT THEY WERE BEFORE; and you and your daughters will return to what you were before* (*the destruction of Sodom was a mistake that only homophobic Christians refuse to accept!)

The Bible writers admit that Jerusalem is more “sinful” than Sodom! (Judges 19-21)! God is confessing that Sodom and Gomorrah will be FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY RESTORED to what they were BEFORE THEIR DESTRUCTION…!!! There is no call for repentance AT ALL for the all the Sodomites before their full restoration! Praise the LORD! Sweet Jesus! And this must be taking place right now before the 2nd coming of Jesus! If so, then there is nothing wrong with the same sex marriages going on in our very days…!!! And I wonder why Christians are so passionately AGAINST the fulfillment of Bible prophecies that they don’t like. You must know that the Sodomites were much holier and far more respectful of women than Righteous Lot was. Lot’s virgin daughters were PLEDGED TO BE MARRIED TO HETEROSEXUAL SODOMITES who believed in virgin “purity” until marriage…!!! (Gen 19:14) It was Righteous Lot delivering his own virgin daughters for the unrestricted pleasure of some gay Sodomites who were looking for the “strange” male visitors who INSISTED to spend the night out in the main street of Sodom NOT AT ALL at Lot’s pad! (Gen 19:2-3) These “angels” or “messengers of God” knew where the action in Sodom was at and they wanted to spend the night in the middle of it, but Lot wanted them for himself! Also, these Guardian(?) Angels didn’t know how many people Lot had in his family they didn’t come looking for Lot! (Gen 19:12). The Sodomites who were going to marry Lot’s daughters REFUSED TO HAVE SEX WITH THE GIRLS UNTIL MARRIAGE! But Lot offered his daughters to the gay Sodomites in exchange for the “strangers” who didn’t even come looking for Lot. Abraham didn’t tell them that Lot lived there. Christians don’t pay attention to all the clues written in the Bible! They only learn how to feed their traditional homophobic orientation out of this story. Anyway Sodom is destroyed. Holy Lot lost his wife. He started to get real drunk and was having sex with his young virgin daughters UNTIL HE GOT THEM PREGNANT! God was so impressed with Lot’s performance that he bestowed on Lot the Eternal Title of RIGHTEOUSNESS throughout the Bible, Old and New Testaments in triplicate according to the number of the members in the Holy Trinity!

2 Peter 2:7-8 (NIV) and if he rescued Lot, a 1) RIGHTEOUS man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men for that 2) RIGHTEOUS man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his 3) RIGHTEOUS soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard.* (*The NT God’s idea about “sin” is not what the preachers and Christian Clergy peddle nowadays!)

BTW… Lot was rescued out of Sodom by accident! No angel came looking for him at all! Christian dishonesty in telling the Bible story of Sodom and Gomorrah is a sham! There is no trace of evidence from any other source outside of the Bible that Sodom ever existed, either! It is so disgusting for Bible believing Christians to hurt and persecute the gay community on a fairy tale! Now a lot of innocent, but Bible ignorant and clergy obedient Christian bigots are actually preventing the fulfillment of Bible prophecies about the FULL RESTORATION of Sodom the way it was just before their destruction! Hey, let’s give the Bible God a chance! It is all in the BIBLE! It won’t be long before the Clergy will wise up to monitor the morality of same sex marriages and of the ladies in desperate need of a decent abortion!

The last book in the Bible, the Book of Revelation ends up with the statement that Jesus will be surrounded FOR ALL ETERNITY by 144,000 virgin Jewish guys WHO WERE NEVER DEFILED WITH WOMEN!!! It doesn’t mean that they were not involved in sexual activities among themselves! BUT THEY NEVER TOUCHED A WOMAN! That’s for sure!

Revelation 14:4 (KJV) These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb* (*very subjective title for an alleged macho man like Jesus! Is there anything that we don’t know about him yet?).

Any man wanting to get near Jesus in Heaven must elbow himself in through a lot of virgin Jewish guys… and the Christian ladies must be very careful not to touch any of them…!!! There is NO REFERENCE WHATSOEVER in the whole Bible about “Virgin” females or even nuns near Jesus… The nunnery idea was developed by the Early Church Fathers to satisfy a masochistic female religious fetish. This Apocalyptic Revelation of Jesus Christ for the “Last Days” tells you a lot about Jesus’ sexual orientation, too…! I often wonder why the preachers today are so evil minded not to disclose these plain Bible facts to Christendom in general… let’s be honest for Christ’s sake! Why don’t they preach, “Hey, the Bible God PROMISED and HE WILL restore Sodom the way it was before its destruction without any precondition, but we still condemn all the Sodomites to Hell because we do not support any unpopular prophecy.” Christianity is an insult to anybody’s intelligence. Jesus never accused the homosexuals of anything… In fact he highly favored them over the Jews!

Matthew 11:24 (NIV) But I tell you that it will be more bearable for Sodom on the Day of Judgment than for you."

Jesus is demonstrating to have much more love and favoritism for the gays and Lesbians than for his own Jewish people! He also stated that even the PROSTITUTES…not ex-prostitutes, but active prostitutes will enter his Kingdom ahead of the Jews!!! Rahab is the greatest example of them all! She never lost her GOD GIVEN license of prostitute for eternity! (Heb 11:31, Jam 2:25, Jos 6).

I’m sure that the Jews don’t mind to let the prostitutes go to Heaven first as long as they are there when they get there! So if you have a choice of favoring a prostitute, a gay or lesbian person, or a Jew which one would you choose??? Hint: WWJD?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do believe in bible prophecy, but no where does it say that the antichrist is Obama. The antichrist is anyone who rejects Jesus...it could be anybody. Read 1 & 2 Thessalonians and Revelation

No one can change biblical prophecy...that's why God made it so only believers understand the bible, His word.

Downloads
    Uploads
    anti-Christ is not a person, it is a mindset...the mindset of atheism/humanism.
    Obama is a politician. He is not powerful spiritual being that works miracles.

Junior Member believer_in_jesus37421's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The antichrist isn't a symbol or a figure of speech. The Bible says he is real, and that shortly before Christ's return the antichrist will come in a final, desperate attempt by Satan to destroy God's work. The Bible calls him "the man of lawlessness ... (who) will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God" (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4).

At the same time, the Bible warns us against jumping to conclusions about the identity of the antichrist, or trying to predict when he will come—just as it cautions us against trying to predict when Christ will come again. In fact, the Bible says that the evil spirit of the antichrist is always working in the world—and the reason is because Satan is always at work. The Bible says, "Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come" (1 John 2:18).

The most important question, however, is this: Are you spiritually prepared to resist Satan's attempts to deceive you and turn you against Christ? The first step is to commit your life to Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, if you have never done so.

Then grow closer to God. Make the Bible and prayer part of your daily life, and seek the fellowship of other believers. The Bible says, "Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you" (James 4:7-8).