Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there made a conspiracy by white america to keep black women single?

Why would there be a statistic talking about the percentage of black women who are single and unmarried? Is this the plan of white supremacist america? To keep black women alone so they feel alienated. ugly, unwanted, and more vulnerable? I think it is because whites donot want black women producing more black babies so they figure as long as black women are alone they will not produce more black children and they will just die out. A statistic states a high percentage of black women are not married. Is this to make us feel ugly or strange? like a psychological mind game?
    http://blackwomenneedlovetoo.com/

THIS IS A BOOK AND WEBSITE ABOUT THE GOAL OF WHITE HATE AMERICA TO KEEP BLACK WOMEN SINGLE AND VULNERABLE.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am single and certainly NOT vulnerable.

I am single by my own choice. No one else on this planet has anything to do with that!

By the way, a woman doesn't have to be married to have a baby.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What? I've dated several black women and I almost married one except her brother objected very loudly in the street in front of my home. Margaret didn't want her brother to get violent with me so we separated. I'm a white guy. There's no conspiracy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    umm no you are just really paranoid.that is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard.why do alot of black people think all white people are against them and out to get them?sheesh everyone should just get along

Junior Member SeetheworldTheGreat's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    imo most black women are not single. understand the data specified is of a matrimony status. most black people in this country are not married.

however i do believe white america is further tryng to exploit black woman, and separate her from the black man. it's my own prsonal observation but whatever.

Downloads
    Uploads
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course not...

Downloads
    Uploads
    DId you also know that blacks in GENERAL make up the largest portion of unmarried people in North America?
    It's not our fault we like to marry and settle down. Just because you stay single doesn't mean you don't have lots and lots of babies. I always see single black girls on busses with lots of kids.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe the black women are single and unmarried because they already have kids and its harder to find a man, i know it sounds bad but 6-10 years ago it wasnt as normal for everyone to go around having babies and not be married it was something that was more prominet in the black communities then in the white communities

Downloads
    Uploads
    NO! Whites do not control black men and their pattern of "hit and leave". Plus, if they would leave that hood stuff alone, they can attract better class of men (black, white, etc). Being unmarried, doesn't automatically mean you are childless. Most of these kids are born out of wedlock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. Seems to make more sense to believe that black men keep black women single. Why do you have to blame white people?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast