Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there a conspiracy theory or suspicion you hold dear to you?

I fervently believe that that late eighties-early nineties rave/acid-house drug culture was kick-started, not by the influence of the music scene taking off in Ibiza or the proliferation of raves, but by students constantly asking Bob Holness for an 'e' on Blockbusters.

Seriously though - some people are adamant in their convictions. For example, some are 100% sure the McCann's are hiding something; Some believe we never landed on the moon in 1969.

Others have more tenuous beliefs - Elvis is alive and well; Bruce Lee is actually working against the triads..... you name it.

Do you subscribe to anything in life which has not been proven? Or do you have any theories of your own?
    Ape Creature.....:- On Roswell I agree 100%. But Betamax????
    Stormy:- I saw an excellent program exploring this possibility. I am trying to source it for you.....

Seafreat1412:- Interesting. I tend to concur with this also.
    Hypocrite:- Many thanks for that. Before I looked at your picture I thought that was Thom Yorke speaking!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I strongly beleive Lady Di was murdered---also im convinced the yanks blew up the twin towers in a controlled explosion!!

Junior Member CaitlinNiDhuibhir's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i do buy into the conspiracy theory that theres a select group of people running the world... the money men i call them

a network of people who run the show... scary

Junior Member CaitlinNiDhuibhir's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i do buy into the conspiracy theory that theres a select group of people running the world... the money men i call them

a network of people who run the show... scary

Downloads
    Uploads
    I subscribe to Marilyn being murdered by the Kennedy's, despite alot of talk to deny it, I still think they did it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I subscribe to Marilyn being murdered by the Kennedy's, despite alot of talk to deny it, I still think they did it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I truly believe, and bear with me here, that the government use a "divide and conquer" strategy with the people of this country. We are so busy bickering about this section of community, or immigrants, or each other, that we forget that the ones who got us all into this mess, and the credit crunch are our useless, cruddy, government.

If in 30 years, a paper was released documenting this "master plan" by our government, I shall nod and be smugly not surprised.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I got innoculated against them by early exposure to 'The Illuminati Trilogy', but of course I could be wrong...