Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is There a Chance of Us Dating again in the future or Is He Just Playing With My

Heart? I just got out of my first serious relationship. Lasted 6 months then He broke it off. I asked him why he told me "because he didn't know if he liked me in THAT way anymore and people change" then about 5 days after the break up i asked him, just out of curiosity, if there was ever a chance of us dating again. He replied "Yeah, What Makes you think i wouldn't date you again??"

So basically he got my hopes up, but i know not to acknowledge those hopes even though he keeps getting them higher and higher. He still flirts with me all the time and gives me hugs that remind me of the hugs we shared when we were still dating and me and him and some of my other friends have been hanging out together more than he's been hanging out with his new girlfriend yet the other day my friend was talking to him and my friend asked my ex if there was ever a chance he would date me again and my ex replied "I don't know. I want to keep my new relationship for as long as possible"

Im so Confused... Please help

Downloads
    Uploads
    He's playing you. Find someone else, like he's done. He'll get jealous and probably make you feel guilty.

Whether or not he has lingering feelings for you doesn't matter.

What DOES matter is:

At the end of the day... you aren't together.

(because he doesn't want to be with you!)

you can find a true guy that won't dump you randomly and lead you on. do it.