Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there any hope for our (the world's) society in the future?

I can't see the world getting any better. We haven't moved forwards since the 1940s in terms of racism, stereotyping and discrimination. I mean, we've screwed everything up. What am I on, I'm only 14 I don't think I've done much of the screwing up. Man has made bad choices and I don't think we can improve.

Is there any hope? Or am I just being cynical and depressed?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope so, because I have a long time left in it. (I am 15) That depends what you mean by "hope" the rich will always be in power and the poor will always be poor. The poor will break the law to live (or because there greedy) and the rich will do all they can to get richer. However contine to be yourself, continue to be opmistic and I think that we all can live a good live. And do what you can to help others its just a nice thing to do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope so, because I have a long time left in it. (I am 15) That depends what you mean by "hope" the rich will always be in power and the poor will always be poor. The poor will break the law to live (or because there greedy) and the rich will do all they can to get richer. However contine to be yourself, continue to be opmistic and I think that we all can live a good live. And do what you can to help others its just a nice thing to do.