I'm pretty sure RVD is coming back because at Royal Rumble, JBL told Michaels that if he (JBL) won against Cena, then HBK had a garunteed spot in the Rumble match. Obviously, he didn't win and there was one empty spot which was taken by RVD (unfortunatley he did not win and hasn't shown up since then). Tonight on SmackDown, Vickie said Jeff Hardy had a spot in the Chamber match IF he had recovered and Matt hinted that he would do something to Jeff (to tell the truth, i hope he does). Nobody can really be put in on short notice. So Jeff's pod will be empty but it will still open because it's on a timer and when it opens RVD will come down the ramp and be let into the chamber and win.

I also think The Rock and Stone Cold will return. This isn't nesicarily based off of anything but with Jericho running his mouth about being the first Undisputed Champ after beating both in the same night, it makes sense. I think at WrestleMania Jericho fight Mickey Rourke in a No Holds Barred match. Sometime through the match the match The Rock and/or Steve Austin(if not both, than the other would come later on in the match) come down to the ring and attack both men and pull Rourke over Jericho, ending the match.

Now, let's talk about Hulk Hogan. The same man has dressed like Hogan at all three shows for about a week now and WrestleMania 25 is coming up. If I were him I would want to be involved in the 25th anniversery. Also, keep in mind that in 2005, I think or sometime around then, Hulk signed a twenty year contract with McMahon so he can be used anytime Vince wants within those tweny years. What do you think is going on?
A) Just Coincidence
B) Huge Fan

C) Hints at Hogan

Okay, this goes with the Rock/Steve Austin prediction and is based completley on fantasy and nothing else. I think it would be cool if, after WrestleMania, both men come out of retirement as a tag team and become longest reigning World Tag Team Champs.