Hey everyone.

Well, everyone who remembers telling me how wrong i was about the Dolphins beating the ravens can say "I told you so" It is especially hard to take when they play there worst game of the season. We had only 13 turnovers all season the record (correct me if I'm on wrong on that) yet we had 5 turnovers in yesterdays game. How the hell did that happen going from 13 all season to 5 in the most crucial game of the season. Anyway Im proud of what they accomplished this season. Congrats Ravens, and good luck against the titans.

And onto my questions =)

Im not a football guru by any means so this will probably be a few simple questions to most, so here it is. In 2010 the Superbowl is being held at "Dolphin Stadium" If the dolphins managed to make it to the Superbowl next year would the location change as they would have the "home" advantage? and if not would Miami Dolphin fans be granted more tickets? O and also the Superbowl in general, before they sale tickets to "anyone" do the fans of the 2 teams playing get priority?

Anyway thanks for reading my essay ha-ha

Mika