Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

summer slam prediction?

Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena Singles match for the WWE Championship winer randy orton after a clean match but then ted comes out and hits orton and cena with a barbed wire bat
    2 Chris Jericho and The Big Show (c) vs. Cryme Tyme Tag Team match for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship Cryme Tyme after shaq comes under the ring and hits the big show with brass knuccles
    3 Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship Dolph Ziggler after maria distacts rey
    4 Jeff Hardy (c) vs. CM Punk Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match for the World Heavyweight Championship cm punk wins after cm punk gets the twist of fate on a table matt comes out and grabs punk and he puts him on a ladder and punk wins
    5 D-Generation X (Triple H and Shawn Michaels) vs. The Legacy (Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Tag Team match dx wins after the match randy comes out and says that someone is going to leave legacy and says that Ted DiBiase is kicked out and says john cena will join legacy

part 2 will be posted later
    d00d wtfx the reaseon i put cena in legacy is becuese imagine him as a heel and if ther match is a clean match

Downloads
    Uploads
    cena
    y2k and bigshow
    mysterio
    jeff hardy
    dx

Summerslam 2009 sucks!!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    1) As much as I love Randy Orton, I think John Cena will take the gold home. I sure as hell hope not and it's a possibilty for an outside interference because that would result in disqualification and Randy keeping the belt.

2) I hope Y2J & Big Show don't win because I don't think they deserve it as much as JTG & Shad. Cryme Tyme has been through hell just to be the #1 Contenders. But I think that maybe Shaq will distract Big Show later in the match resulting in JTG/Shad harming him majoring and going for the pin fall and getting the 3 Count.

3) I like to think Mysterio is going to win but again, I think Ziggler is way more deserving now. He has went through a lot of people to get to the top like he did. So I have a gut feeling it'll be Ziggler taking the gold.

4) That's not a TLC match. Punk and Hardy are having another match before Summerslam IF Hardy feels up to it, that match will be TLC. The Summerslam match is set for one fall. However, I do believe Matt is going to get involved somehow, I'm not sure how yet. But I think he's going to come up firstm maybe rough Punk up a bit, and let Jeff at him. But I do think Punk will retain the belt.

5) I totally disagree with this one. Yes, I think DX will win, but not that way. I think Cody and HBK are gonna go at it after a while and HBK will bring out a good submission and a nice finisher and finish him off. Nothing with Randy or Cena. Why would Cena be in Legacy? He's figting Orton for the WWE BELT.