Hello all!

I had a dream where somebody on T.V that I had been watching earlier basically strangled me and I died. I think I did have a bad neck or wondered if someone had made a sound near my neck before or after the dream. Also I do not think that I woke up straight away in my dream and then I went through to this other place with loads of lines, like a Microsoft Screen Saver (Is this what I think may happen after I die). I then got somebody on Facebook say hello, you're seeming happier today and somebody left a message saying "hello omen". Then it somebody left a message saying somebody "eat your heart out". There is that phrase I know, but...

Then later, maybe I had woke up by this time, but I had a dream about me and this person trying to do funny stuff and I think he got killed or arrested then I was left at this other place where the person who killed me earlier on in my dream I think was there and that was his wife I think. Then I flicked the TV over that they were watching and it said about who will be the last man standing. Then I flicked it over and I do not remember if the lines actually came on TV at this point or after I was killed.

Really as a result of all this I woke up scared and wondered if anybody could interpret my bad dreams and or nightmares?

I just wondered if it was because what I was watching on TV earlier as this person has done that type of thing on TV and or if it is because I am scared about all of that type of thing that I try not to think about it in real life and it effected me in my dream and or if it really is an omen and is any thing bad going to happen to me?

I also do suffer from OCD.

Sorry for the long winded question.

Thank you in advance for all the help and or opinions and or thoughts issued.