I'm not really a believer in dreams meaning things, but I think this meant something.

The dream started off as a nice family holiday, but for some reason, on the way back home, things got a little crazy, I left my laptop in the hotel so me and my dad ran back for it, on the way there, my laptops charger got caught between 2 escalators, it was pretty violent yanking from them as i desperately tried to pull it free.

After about 20 seconds I got too scared and decided to let it go and speak to the manager about having it replaced under their insurance ( I don't know? xD lol) but he was foreign and din't say much.

I then looked around me to see no family around, I was on my own, I sat on an old style train for a while, gathering my thoughts, i placed my phone and bags onto the train when suddenly the carts in front of me push back into my legs, almsot crushing them, i got really scared so I jumped off the train and there goes all my possessions, leaving my stranded.

So i go to the train station help point to discuss this but instead of help, I meet an awesome woman, she started off saying I can go look for my things on the track, but it'd be at my own risk, then she suddenly turned awesome, she jumped over the counter and said "you're just gorgeous aren't you?" I laugh while she pushes her body against mine and frisks her hands against me.

I catch my sister and brother-in-law out of my eye and tell her I have to go and I head towards them, then I see they're not in a rush so I go back to the lady and have more fun. but whenever my sister and brother-in-law looked over, i didn't want them to see us kissing and flirting, i felt embarrassed.