i had a dream about this stranger....

my 1st dream about him is 2years ago.. he is holding a guitar, i cant see his face(its blurred) i can only see his smile

my 2nd dream ... i danced with him 2 times... now i can see his face... im really sure that he is the guy in my 1st dream, its like we're really close in my dreams

my 3rd dream ... i was with him is a car.. he is driving, then he talks to 2 girls and im there with him... it seems like the 2 girls like him ( i don't know those girls)... he mentioned his name twice but everytime he say his name its like my dream is in a mute mode "my name is _______"

my 4th dream is ... he gave me a black gown he said " it has a flower in it and that flower symbolizes_______ " and again its in mute mode.... i saw the gown and i saw the flower on it

*few weeks after that i had another dream .... in that dream someone told me something about the flower of patience
- i search that flower in the internet.... and the name of the flower is aster... that flower looks like the flower in my gown.... the gown that was given to me in my 4th dream

i changed after my first dream about him.... like i like to listen tol love songs everyday unlike before..... i feel really different, i feel weird. i daydream to much..

please help me!! i think he is the reason why im still single up to now.... i dont want to love only in my dream...help me interpret my dreams... thankyou so much

*sorry for my grammar and sorry cause its too long