I think Germany will win and go on to win the World Cup as-well.

Germany have had much tougher tests playing Serbia who had a pretty good team. They played Ghana who had a great world cup and then they played England and Argentina who are one of the bests soccer nations in the world. I think they know what to expect out of Spain because they've already faced tough opponents and I think they'll be prepared.

I don't think Spain have had a true test yet even with Portugal who were the toughest team they faced and Portugal isn't even that good.

I think that Germany is just more organized and set-up well and they don't buckle under pressure and they don't pay attention to all the hype that surrounds team (argentina and england).

It'll be a close match but I think Spain's poor offensive play so far will give Germany a win because David Villa is the only player that has showed up offensively and Germany's defense can and will shut him down much like they did to Wayne Rooney and Lionel Messi. Mean-while Germany has talent all over the field with Ozil, Klose, Podolski up-front I don't think the Spanish defense will be able to contain them especially Puyol I think Ozil will out-run Puyol easily and Sergio Ramos plays to aggresively for a defense I think Germany can punish him and Spain on the counter attack.

What do you think?