SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

ok so you remember when ella said the prophecy "wisdom's daughter walks alone, the mark of athena burns through rome" what do you think it means? everyone is saying it's about annabeth, but idk, i do think that the 7th demigod is annabeth, but i think that reyna is going to want to be the 7th, but something will happen and she will not be one of the 7

also

2. what do you think of the whole leo/sammy valdez thing?! freaky right?!

3. what do you think the tough decision that percy has to make is going to be? i think that it may be to choose between annabeth and something else, because hera/juno tells him that he is going to experience pain and loss beyond anything he could ever imagine, and that "the one who hates her" is going to cause trouble for him, also mars/ares tells frank that percy is too loyal to his friends and that he is going to have to make a decision that he won't be able to make and frank will have to make it for him... i hope annabeth doesn't die!!

4. what do you think will happen in the next book? the quest in rome... annabeth and percy reuniting, relationships, death?!

5. do you think that they are going to win the war against the giants and gaea? how old will they be? will percy get to live in the safe haven of camp jupiter with annabeth and have a family?!

6. who do you think are the 7?

7. do you think all the old characters will be in this series like Thalia, the hunters, maybe we ill see bianca again since she was reborn but is still daughter of hades??, grover, etc. all of those guys??

What are ALL your opinions on this??

thanks i'm just so obsessed with these books!!! i can't wait till next year, i'm going to go mad!! i think i will read all of them over again to get a clearer understanding too