Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

So now that the bill on healthcare has passed, what will be the next

protest and prediction by Republikkkans? Please elaborate LOL

Junior Member Sound_of_the_silenced's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing has passed. Take a civics class.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When it does pass-and it will. The GOP will get a team of constitutional lawyers to pick the damn thing apart and show that it's unconstitutional. Because it is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tough to say, I'm guessing that the economy will be next. Although they won't let the healthcare issue go. I think it will ultimately sink what power the Dems achieved currently. I think after the 2012 elections the political landscape will be much different. Rep. weren't against healthcare reform, just a government run system. So even if the Republicans gain power in 2012 I'm assuming they will do everything in their power to revoke the changes and implement what they deem the more appropriate fix.

Since Republicans are against a big government I think they would be smart to attack the way the administration has chosen to go about fixing the economy. There has not been a targeted approach to actually create jobs AND Obama actually went to the banking CEO's and said that since he helped them out he wants them to help him out by starting to lend out more money in order to get the economy going! This whole mess started because in the 90's the government put legislation forward to make loans more available for low income housing. So giving out loans that logical banking practices would not have agreed too became the norm. Once the toxic debt reached a critical point because these people couldn't pay their mortgages our financial system collapsed. This was a political move by the Democratically led congress of the mid 90's to gain minority voters (although Clinton was against it but did not veto) So long story short, bad loans got us into trouble and Obama then asks banking CEO's a couple of weeks ago to start lending again. This guy needs an economics course again. IF a loan's upside outweighs its downside then a bank WILL loan money. Everybody else needs to stay out of it, especially government. Oh and by the way, Dems, and Republicans are all equally responsible for the economic mess. Bush made three speeches during his presidency pointing out the possible dangers of this toxic debt but did nothing about it. Barney Frank is the most responsible person for the recession in my opinion. His position in his sub-committee put him directly responsible for making sure things like this don't happen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your spelling. It is not Republikkkans but Republican. But Robert Byrd would love the idea the 3 k's it would give him flashbacks.

Junior Member ObamaTheBowingBoob's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Tea Parties next year against the Demoncrats will make the ones earlier this year look mild.

And excuse me, the KKK was started by southern Demoncrats. But I expect this from ignorant liberals such as yourself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This bill is a fn fraudulent act to extract as much money as possible out of those who WORK for a living. Welfare bastards are winning in this inning.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take your false, misguided "KKK" reference and SUCK ME.

The late Sen. Barry Goldwater, R-AZ, widely known as one of the fathers of modern conservatism, co-founded the Arizona chapter of the NAACP. Does that sound like the party of the KKK to you?

Jackass.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It has not passed and when and if it does it is nothing like the savior wanted it to be I also believe in less than a year we well regain both houses and well overturn it just as we did with prohibition
    You should not worry it well not effect your childish name calling

Downloads
    Uploads
    I toast to you sir!

Actually the final vote has not taken place, but it will pass with the supermajority.

As far as their next hiss fit fest, I predict it will have something to do with spilled milk, but I could be wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast