Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does the amount of food you eat go down if you know you will have more

in the future? In other words:? Are rich people more anorexic, also how big a factor is stress? Also, are fat poor people just too comfortable with their poverty?

Ok maybe poor people can't buy prime rib steaks but they can buy bulk foods such as beans & grains etc.....they are also more likely to have some form of support how about buying flour for making bread? for the amount of a big mac you could buy enough flour to make 7-8 loves so I don't think you are getting my question. I am talking about the EMOTIONAL reasons for anorexia and some poor people with more stress and less food are skinnier then those who can afford to go to McDonalds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    middle class white females suffer more from anorexia nervosa than other classes because people in poverty are surviving to stay alive. "fat people" can't help but buy their meals at fast food fat factories like mcdonalds.

stress effects people in different ways; you have to be predisposed to anorexia in order for stress to be a trigger for the disease. some people think anorexia is in the genes then with the right environmental factors, that person gets it.

add: poor people don't sit at home. they work more than one job mostly or are out looking for more work. they have kids to feed. mcdonalds is a cheap and easy solution for them, sorry you don't like the truth but take any sociology class and that's what you'll learn.

anorexia is about control. there really isn't one emotion that triggers anorexia. it's a disease probably a genetic one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    NO. Poor people eat poorly. It is cheaper to eat fast food and convenience foods. Rich people are more likely to eat fresh foods and/or have a chef/dietitian.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ...no? if u have poverty u will be very thin..not fat and rich pple are all different u cant just sterotype and say all are this and all are that it doesnt work that way