Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmn, there's a really big list of careers at www.bls.gov

That list even lists some of the salary informations.

Downloads
    Uploads

hey need help about my future ?

So i am just in middle school but i was wondering about collage and what i want to be when i grow up but i do not really now i want to be. i was just asking if people could list some carries.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right now, just work on picking up basic skills like strong reading vocabulary, math, and science skills.

By 9th grade, ask counselors to take an aptitude test, often they have these on-line, or on the school computers.
    These tests ask you your interests about life, and what you enjoy doing most. Your answers will match you with the adult occupation that you'd be most happy with.

After you match a career path with your interests, take all the high school classes necessary to prepare for your chosen career.

Then you pick college based on your resources, both personal skills, interests, but also budget. College is not cheap, books are costly too.

You have time to prepare, save money, and gain the skills necessary, keep your eyes on the prize.
    Good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    1. Make a list of things you ENJOY / LIKE
    2. Make a list of things your GOOD AT / SKILLS
    3. Figure out what jobs could use you

Example: I like kids, I'm a keen observer of human behavior
    Child psychologist. I have an automatic personalized career. If you have more than one choice; research and compare each until you've narrowed it down enough. (Hint:salary?)

If you cannot find a job that matches up; become self-employed. Famous quote: Do not go where the path leads; go instead where there are no footprints and leave a trail.