Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you believe the prophecy concerning an attack on America by Russia and China?

Over two decades ago, a missionary from Romania stated God showed him how the USA would be attacked. This man is now dead, but everything he has ever said while he was living came to pass and are still coming to pass. He never blended into the foolishness that is call America Christianity. He never learned English because he only came here after being forced out of his country. This man had seen miracle after miracle. While here, he stated that the Holy Spirit showed him how California, New York, Nevada, and Florida would be attacked from the Cuba, Mexico and a few other Latin America countries. He went on to say that Russia and China will come in right under our noses, and we will not know what they are doing until it is too late. They will use missiles and the likes to strike. Do you believe his prophecies?

Downloads
    Uploads
    One cannot 'predict' war. War is inevitable. It doesn't take a genius or 'prophet' to figure that one out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who is this man? We must know more to make a decision. Sorry but no one will take anothers word on something like this

I believe all biblical prophecies will come true. When they come from man...that depends

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, Its bound to happen sooner or later. No prophecy needed on this one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    something is going to happen I herd the fifth trumpet who would believe? I've also had my A@# kicked by the NWO and its many witches ever since., Free Masons 666!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Considering the number of guns in this country, and the people who would be more than happy to use them, anyone invading this country would have to be A. Insane or B. Incredibly stupid. Last time I checked, the Russians and Chinese were neither.

This sort of right-wing crackpot BS belongs back in the 1950s... or maybe the 1980s. Ignore it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Please provide the name of this Romanian missionary so that I can do my own research on what he supposedly prophesied. Or please provide examples of his prophecies and how they were fulfilled. I hope you understand that without a source to give credibility to your statement, I cannot simply take your word for it.

Junior Member RossoneroNorCalSFECU's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prophecy is conditional (i.e. Jonah's prophecy that Ninevah would be destroyed in 40 days, Jeremiah's that Judah would be occupied for 70 years). I believe the prophet you mentioned prophecied this would happen in 1998. I believe this was a legitimate prophecy, but that something happened to delay it. I think Rev. 18 is a description of the end of the US though I obviously hope I'm completely wrong.

Junior Member CrockADuck'srevenge's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wait....did this prophecy involve smoking pot and watching Red Dawn........because this sounds just like Red Dawn.
    Was Patrick Swayze in this prophecy at all? At any point does someone yell "Wolverines"?

"but everything he has ever said while he was living came to pass"

Like?

Hay everyone, this guy...at band camp...he predicted everything that happened for the last 5 years. Like, he told me that I would have a really bad day....and it would be in high school (totally happened!, I know Like WOW).

Downloads
    Uploads
    how is ''the Cuba'' going to attack new york

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast