Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I save my marriage and protect my children from the Jehovah's Witness

religion? When I met my husband, he was a JW and I was not. He was disfellowshipped because of his relationship with me. He always maintained that someday he might go back. When we got pregnant, I made it very clear that our child would not be raised as a JW. We have now been married for 4 years. We have two daughters aged 3 and 1. my husband has recently started attending JW meetings again and I support his right to practice his spiritual beliefs. However, last night he gave me an ultimatum that if I don't let him take our girls to the meetings he will divorce me. What can I do?

Before we got married. I agreed that when our kids were old enough to understand the choice they were making ( 12 and up is the age we agreed on), I would not prevent them from learning about the JW beliefs. I do not practice any kind of organized religion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He can ot devorce you for not allowing him to take your children to the meetings.

JWs teach that marriage is sacred and all effort MUST be made to stay together.

The only grounds we allow for devorce is unfaithfullness on the part of the mate.

If he was to be unfaithfull to you he will be dissfellowshied again.

You need to talk to him with a 3rd party present to help keep emotions under control.

Before you do anything drastic, find out from JWs waht they are all about. Do reseach on the internet about JWs. There are plenty of negative comments about us.

Put those negative comments to the JWs in you your area and ask for a respons

If you want to know about us send me an email with your questions

[email protected]

I am a JW but have done a lot of resaech and know about more anti JW information that 99% of JWs do as I have been collecting material for about 10 years.