Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need Advice about making a choice 4 my future, Dream of Military or Dream of...

...Marriage? I need advice please. I am 20 years old and In my second year of college. Up till about 6 months ago I have been planning and dreaming about completing college and joining as an officer in the navy seals. I would join the Navy ROTC in my third year of college which would bind me into a 6 year obligation to the navy, which keep in mind is next school year for me. It is a well researched fact that Navy Seals have some of the hardest relationships and most relationships and marriages don't last due to the fact that navy seals have dangerous jobs that require secrecy and most of the time away from home.
    Six months ago I got into a serious relationship and fell in love for the first time. Unfortunately that relationship is over, but now after experiencing the feeling of love I feel lonely without it I desire more serious relationships and I want to get married after college.

I now have two strong desires for my future and I cant decide which life path I should pursue, I know ultimately the decision is up to me but any advice/opinions on the subject would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    First off get the Idea of the "Dream of marriage" put of your head. Marriage is no "dream", it's a reality and very hard work. I got married straight out of College and part of me wishes I would of waited a few more years. But go with your heart. You will be happier if you do. Just remember marriage is hard work.