Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Your opinion about Nostradamus predictions and "Nostradamus code"?

I don't think a lot of people can translate Nostradamus correctly. Neither me I can. There are so many awful books out in the market talking about a total massive destruction enchanting thus the imagination and the fear of the most of us.
    I doubt if one of us has the secret book of Nostradamus (the real one) which is 8 times bigger than these we know. It's not all that bad and mistranslation is a dangerous path to know the truth.
    And actually if I wanna study Nostradamus why not to find the original books of him (even it's not the authentic) instead of the "Nostradamus code". How can I trust it. How do I know who is behind? Did they study old French and Latin? Did they study ancient philosophies and religions to see in what Nostradamus is based? I don't think so... It looks like a silly book just only to scare people. It comes great after "Da Vinci Code" "Nostradamus code" and then "Who knows what else code". The worst is 2009-2012 is the duration of the WW3. How can they be so specific? But why do I bother my mind? The economy is on slide and this is a worldwide phenomenon. We live in a depression. The bank failures in USA makes the people sometimes to feel like "I am scared even by my shadow" and the forthcoming elections... does that ring a bell??? It's not the first time rubbish-books are being publiced talking about mass destruction and disaster. A lot of books said WW3 would start in 2003 but not nothing so spooky has happened
    What Nostradamus did: Well I don't believe he wrote anything. He just studied ancient scripts and kinda prophecies secret and well kept and then put them all together in a row. He just gave his own opinion interpreting codes from the ancient times. What we get is what we know but we don't know if it's absolutely true.

To spider Monkey: Did you read the Nostradamus books? Then how do you say that all his predictions have to do with disaster and sorrow when you believe that there are so many codes. No one without knowledge can translate it. He was not evil at all. He didn't wanna save any1. He just wrote down what he felt right. There is not such a thing like wars... Fear causes that and lack of knowledge.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder why people waste time even thinking about this, much less reading and interpreting it.

Junior Member DaveakaSpiderMonkey's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that some of the predictions are very good and possibly a divine inspiration behind them but if they were true and he knew about them and did not come forward with the information to save us from destruction and left them in a cryptic code and we could not figure it out then he is the most evil person that existed or exist.