Today, my aunt when into hospital to have a 2nd hip revision, something went wrong and due to surgeons she lost a lot of blood, they had cut through a main artery and her heart had stopped beating, they gave her transfusions and managed to get her heart beating again, but they placed her into intensive care on life support, she never came around from her surgery and she's now in a coma... she's been quite ill most of her, diabetes, fused wrists, arthritis, and I just think, if she was strong beforehand then it probably would've given me a bit more hope, i love her dearly and just pray to god she pulls through...

Anyway, a few weeks ago I was having a dream, or at least I thought i was, everything was bright? and I had these white floating silky like orbs? or jellyfish but not jellyfish floating around me, and it's crazy I know.. but they were going in through my arms and out through my hands, it was so real though, and this one light thing said it was my aunt and she was telling me that she was confused, and lost and didn't know what happening, but i told her that it was fine and she should just go back to her body, follow her instinct, and so it floated off and everything went bright, and I woke up, I told my mum about it (as she has a lot of dreams and I believe, she's psycic, due to a lot of reasons) and she told me that my aunt was going in for an operation in a few weeks.

I had no prior knowledge of her op and it's distressing, shes on life support just now and i'm worried they may want to take her off of it if the situation doesn't improve, could of what I dreamt, be a premonition? and somehow, if they keep her support on she'll come back? or, did she perhaps die that night? I'm confused, i'm only 17 but like I said, my mums tuned into that sort of stuff..

Anyway, thanks for reading, even If I don't get any answers:/