I'm 19 and he's 23 - just putting that out there.
These dreams started about a week ago. We've been together for 4 months.
The first dream was about how he had dated my sister prior to the relationship with me and ended up having sex with her (cheating on me). I know this couldn't happen because my sister is married, has a child, and lives 4states away.
the next dream occured the following night. it was weird, it's like my current boyfriend was my ex. now my ex treated me horrible, and my current boyfriend decided to treat me like that, all douche like. the reason why i broke up with my ex, that same conversation, that same day, happened in my dream..just with my current boyfriend. the last dream occured a little over 30minutes ago, yes i just woke up, and it just made me feel awful. i don't remember the whole thing but bits and pieces. basically it was about how he gets into this car accident, awful crash, and just breaks up with me in the hospital because he didn't want me to worry about him anymore. and yes, i worry about him all the time because he does silly shenanigans a lot.

I just don't understand why I'm having these types of dreams. I adore him, and I love him to death.
I just don't get why I'm dreaming these things.