Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Future telling dreams?

I always have these dreams where I am involved in the place during the dream, and then in reality I just see it. I do remember it though and am aware that I had already dreamed about it. I don't know if it is deja vu or something because Deja Vu is like you remember right when it happens. But I already remember it and then see it later on. Like I remember I was dropped off next to a house on a cliff, it was blue and there was a spiny tree beside it with four rows of wooden boards nailed in the window frame... a little later after I had it, I saw the house in real life when I was walking on the beach and I never knew it even existed. The house was perfect like in the dream I had. Like I said, I remember my dream but then just see it later on. Not really feeling that Deja Vu feeling. What am I experiencing?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am unsure, I have experienced the same but mine are more graphic...

Ive dreamt of seeing people hanging from tree's and then few days later my two friends commited suicide.

Ive dreamt about angels and traffic about a week later my uncle had a car accident.

Ive dreamt about a heart being stabbed and burnt and horrible things and my grandad ended up having a heart attach about 4 days later.

I am now starting to write it all down to see what it is.

I am unable to answer your question but will favourite and save it as I am interested in answers.