we've been together for almost 7 months, going to be on april 2. In the beginning of October he always use to send me long text messages expressing his feelings towards me and saying that hes never been with someone like me ect. Over time the messages stopped, i mentioned to him a few times why and he says that he feels like he shouldn't try to "impress" me or saying things because they should be understood by now. He assumes I know he loves me, which I do I just miss when he says little things. Usually when we hangout he sometimes still says nice things to me and gives me compliments. He'll kiss my forehead and my neck and hold my hand and stuff but he's not the type to be expressing feelings and be nice all the time, he thinks it's "gay" and ruins his appearance. typical guy. I'm not sure if he's losing interest in me or if i'm just being paranoid. We were both virgins and had sex a few times. I asked him after every thing we've done if it made him like me more or the same and he said "i dont know i dont really think about that stuff." I dont want to loose him, because he means so much to me. advice please? :/