...i havent seen her forever?!? Im in college now, but she left a year before high school graduation. I had just gotten back from study abroad so was out of it...she said she was moving to hawaii, but didnt say why. I remember she seemed like she was pretending she was happy, but I thought i saw her crying in the distance one day on my way to class?
She was one of the best friends I ever had, but most ppl hated her because she was very sexy and also open about her sexuality.
I thought she would have a going-away party, but she left before the end of that semester even...no notice at all. I asked around, but everyone said "i dont know, i dont care."
I was too scared to call her house thinking I would see her again, but my mom moved and i lost her number...ever since I worried...
I am in my 3rd year of college, and had a nightmare last night I was in a small restaurant in Texas (we went to high school in Cali), and i thought this girl wearing lingerie dancing around a group of creepy looking guys was her. I asked my boyfriend to offer her money to sing a song from her favorite band (see if she knew the song). She seemed happy for a second seeing the song title he wrote down...but then back to empty-shell.
She came to our table to start singing and I said, "Wait Cristina!" She seemed shocked and I knew she recognized me, but she acted like she didnt know me. She looked about ready to cry, but also like an empty shell inside...she walked away quickly and I got up and was like, "Wait! Please let me help you. You dont deserve this." I was going to give her just because when a girl saw and felt sorry and gave me and so I pulled out a bill and gave it to her.

I said, "I'll help you!" and she responded so dead-inside-like, "What!? you want to see the titties?" and started pulling up her shirt. I was shocked and told her to stop before she did it. I started trying not to cry. I wanted to tell her how awful I felt it took me that long to find her. Could this be a sign?
I remember in real life her parents were really weird, but nice...but they made her do lingerie modeling and only cared about her looks. I remember watching 60 minutes one night with them and there was a story about a girl who tried giving herself an abortion...my friends mom said, "if cristina ever got pregnant, she would have the baby. I hate abortion." I was very innocent, but my friend had sex since 6th grade...
I dont know what happened, but I miss her and worry for her still...could this dream be a sign though? I hope not.