like a visons of a prophet or something like that hear me out please read if your somewhat intelligent please.

my roomate said i was pounding on the walls and screaming in my sleep while i had this dream, and throwing my body down on my ground as if i was levitating, he didn't see me "levitate" but he said it sounded like i was in the other room you see?

so my first dream was beautiful i saw what looked like utopia, it felt like utopia, i was driving around on a motorcycle for and looking around the streets and thinking wow this looks like the perfect world, the all of a sudden the date 1944 popped up inside of my head and i saw it written down plane is day, for a while even flashing in my mind.

then all of a sudden my motorcyclesslipped away from me scooted down a cliff into a river, and i got up.. looked around and saw a dressor door, and inside was a green and yellow parrot holding a knife i reached in he stabbed me i grabbed a knife out of the dressor and tryed killing it the entire time i was trying to kiil the bird there was bombs going off and i heard people crying as if i had to kill that bird and save other people.

i choped the birds head off it tweacked and i felt horrible to see that know one was around to be saved.

phase two of my dreams i consider this the vision, the first half was like a awakening of the utopia, so hear iam in dreary old castle town house type modern setting with zombies attacking me when i left the building id get attacked and id be deaf, so here i was fighting for my life, and nazis show up in nig trucks carrying soldiers and trucks with nukes on the back as im peeking around the corner, so i think to my self theres something wrong here why are nazis helping me this cant be good, so then the nazis get nuked.and then i walk and i look at this view.. and its like nothing i have ever saw buildings are under water and it just lookes,, i cants explain it.

iat that moment the date 2044 pops up in my head and i see a man at a desk with a parrot head and he looks at me, and i mean i just melt, my life flashes before my eyes i felt like i was dying, i just saw movies of my life i just didnt know what to think, so woke up and was ttly fine but couldnt go back to sleep.

how would you evaluate this?
meg your totally off base with what im saying, i know you think your right, but go away.