i had a dream last night and i wonder if someone could interpret it for me. i was sitting in my bedroom from my old house talking to one of my friends while her daughter and my son were in the other room arguing over his toy big red fun bus. i went in to sort them out, and there was a little toddler girl running around me but i didn't know who she was. i went back into my bedroom to continue talking to my mate when we heard the front door open. We both ran out of the room to stop the little girl from running out the front door, when we ran through my bedroom door it was no longer my friend with me but my aunty (who is only 3 years older than me and i grew up very close to). there was also a little toddler boy with us i did not recognise. As my aunty and the little boy got to the stairs they both lost their footing and fell down the wooden stair case. My aunty went right down the stairs on her bum but the little boy hit his head on every stair and hit the floor really hard. I ran down the stairs to pick him up and he was no longer a toddler but had changed to a baby in arms. He wasn't crying or moving at all, just blinking very slowly and looking at me. My aunty was screaming at my and i told my daughter who had appeared from the frontroom, to take her in the frontroom while i called and ambulance. My friend who i was talking to previously in my room, was no were to be seen now but her son was in the frontroom and he passed me the phone. When i was talking to the woman on the phone i looked up, and my aunty's best friend from primary school was there and i kept telling her to cuddle my aunty to stop her crying. When the lady on the phone asked the childs age i said he was about 2 even though the baby in my arms was only a few months old and said his name was my nephew who is almost 2 now, even though the baby in my arms wasn't him. at that point i woke up. can anyone explain this dream for me, thanks xx