Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has any one else had a bad dream that was so real?

Lately this week i have been having terrible dreams and i don't know why is it normal to have different reoccurring bad dreams... il try and explain the dream as best i can..

The dream was i was sitting down next to three guy a teen, a black gangster, and a black guy kinda looked like Samuel Jackson lol and he acted like there pimp/dad. Any way i started talking to the closest guy next to me on the left and he told me that the two guys next to me where his black brother and his dad. Any way we started talking about weed and i told him that i love weed and that i would buy a lot of weed off him like 300 $ worth lol ?? then they told me to go to their house and gave me their house addressee and I was thinking to my self i just met you guys and you gave me your addressee and you want me to go to your house alone ??? so i decide to not go to their house and to go back to my house and then right after i remember being in the middle of downtown ?? so i text my mother how tha hell do i get home from here and for some reason i couldn't text her the letters where like all scrambled then i remember being behind like a small building and those guys that i met before grab me out of no where and one of them stick me with a needle and then i remember running and them chasing me and trying to kill me and no one else around me would help me they would just ignore me like i was int even there.. after that i woke up and i did int no what to make out of the dream what dose it mean ??

Downloads
    Uploads
    ....it could mean nothing, or it could me that your afraid of death...afraid of being ignored, loneliness helplessness being surrounded with no one to help you, afraid that you cannot protect yourself when you most need protected that is my best guess at this one.....but also weed...can mess with your brain cells i think that could be bad also it is normal to have bad dreams depending on how you think of your life......