I'm SURE I've dreamed of something for the past 3 days but I can't remember any of it.Anyways, I decided to include my dream diary entries for the past 5 days so you can gain an idea on what I'm talking about.

August 29
- woke up at 10:15 am (my 2nd sleep; I sleep every from 11pm-2pm then 7-10am)
Dream: The dream is pretty long but I'm an active and aware participant in it where it basically shows new ideas and HOW I really want my script to run in stage. I also gained new raw ideas for other novels and short stories.
NOTE: This dream is very detailed and LONG (very) and gave so much real life effect on me that it reawakened my interest to draw comics.

August 30
- vaguely aware for the most part of the dream but I became fully aware just in the near end
- however, the elements in the dream woke me up just as my phone rings
Dreams:
1st Dream- Somehow, I've dreamed of a mosquito biting on an arm of someone (not me). Personally, I think this has something to do with the fact that I've been hearing many stories about people that I'm a little familiar that have been confined because of mosquito related sicknesses.
2nd Dream- All of a sudden the scene shifted to this one, this one was the dream that I really became aware of and you'll see why. I suddenly found myself in hotel room (that I already checked in at some point in the past) with this girl in my class- um... cutting to the chase she was in the middle of giving me 'oral' and a bit more than that. I hope this doesn't sound too graphic to people but I really need to give the details of the dream. As for this dream, I would like to mention that I've kinda hooked up with a girl just a few hours before going back home and falling to a brief sleep.

August 31
- another 2nd sleep

- this dream marks the decline of my lucidity. I can only remember "screenshots" of the dream.
Dreams: I was walking in a soil bridge with no suspension or support whatsoever and it's headed into a storm/tornado thing but apparently, although the bridge is long and the storm seems close I can never get anywhere near it.
2nd dream: I totally forgot what it is all about only that it's something a little emotional. I'm feeling emotional when I woke up and I'm sure it has something to do with whatever I dreamt of.

Sept 1, 2, 3: I remember NOTHING.

Can you give any possible interpretation? By the way in real life, the entire month of September is going to be a very stressful, busy and schedule tight month for me. Does that has anything to do on why I'm suddenly not remembering any of my dreams? Please help. And can anyone possibly give me an interpretation on some of my dreams? I don't have a dream dictionary so I can only interpret my own dreams. Chances are, I might be wrong.