Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

A Prophecy for my Warrior Cats Fanfiction?

So, here's basically the details for it.
    Swankit/paw/flight/star is a very beautiful dark tortoiseshell she-cat with a white marking around her eye the shape of a star. That is a blessing StarClan put on her for luck and a connection between her sister and her. Her older sister, is named Dewkit/paw/flower. Dewkit has a white star underneath her paw. Dewkit and Swankit wander off, and the find a beautiful cave, and they called it the Moon Cave. Nobody knows about it but them, and soon, they start to live in there. Snowdapple (their mother) panics and tries to find them, and then when they return to camp, they notice MidnightClan (the evil clan) cats invading the cave! There is a battle and they eventually get their cave back, only to learn that their camp was invaded by Twolegs! They have to move into the cave, kits, elders, queens, everyone, until they find a new place to camp. That's where the journey comes in. Dewflower and Swanflight (now warriors) both share a dream, a message StarClan gave them.

This is where I need a prophecy. I know this story is weird, but it makes sense to me, because this is a sequel. It is the second book to my series called The Light of Dawn Trilogy. It was gonna be called The Light of Dawn Trilogy - The Moon Cave, but that sounds weird, so if you could think of a new and better title, could you tell me? Thanks. :3

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should have Brook Where Small Fish Swim as one of your characters. Maybe she tells the warriors what they have to do because she wants the cave all to herself!!

I actually like the title the Moon Cave...doesn't sound weird at all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Before I can answer, I need to know...what clan are Swanflight and Dewflower in? Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan? Or did you make up your own clans? If so, could you name them?

Unregistered
    I like the title...It depends on where there moving to because if it's a valley, while then you would have to put a dream about a valley or if a mountain a dream about one. Maybe like in Dawn in the warrior series, they could get a dream where a dieing warrior shows them the way kind of thing or a cat comes to them and tells them to always follow the setting sun.

Hope I helped, by the way I am also writing a book about my warrior clan, hope your book turns out great!!!