Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

A dream that seemed like a premonition about doomsday?

Started with getting news that people from my old school went on a field trip and died from a flash flood... Soon in the dream, there were earthquakes every night, enough to where my family had to sleep in my room downstairs because they were afraid the house would crash down. No one went outside because it was incredibly stormy. Somewhere in the dream, we decided to crawl through this sewer to the next city because it was so hostile outside. I got bit by a spider and when we got to the next city we rushed to this storm shelter where there were doctors and a food area. It was basically a hospital that was made into a shelter. There were ambulances and cop cars with their sirens on outside while after shocks of earthquakes happened. I had to get a shot for my spider bite and it took a while to find my family in the shelter.. In the next part of the dream, it shifted to things like tsunamis around the West and east coast.. people started doing rituals around the shore, even in their muddy and torn clothes in the stormy weather. There was this part where huge waves started hitting the shore, making people flee to a nearby building, where a tornado hit, damaging the structure. There was no power and lightning was striking closeby to everyone, exploding power lines and whatnot. Only now and then in the dream I would here a newscast, saying "Within the next 18 hours, everyone needs to be in their houses or a shelter of some sort" and "Powerlines are going down by the minute and tremors are being recorded almost every where." Towards the end of the dream, before I woke up, everything was less fierce, everyone in the world was starving and/or dying, my family was ok but in the dream I watched them let me go in the water dead from a disease by water contamination.

It's long but someone who can interpret dreams, is this a premonition of some kind? Everything was extremely clear. I woke up thinking about it a lot. Or was this the result of something i ate, depression, etc? I hope so..

Downloads
    Uploads
    What is important is to find peace with God before you die, whenever that is, so you can go to heaven after you die. This is very important. To help yourself, have hope and pray about your life. Tell God about it. God is love. Know that God can help you live a better life. You can have a personal relationship with God by saying the prayer below. God is our Creator, all-knowing, all-powerful, eternal, holy, love. God loves us and sent us His Son, Jesus Christ, so we can go to heaven if we know and follow Him. Forever means without end -- time on and on without death. Forever is what happens after we die. Either we go to heaven and be with God forever, or we go to hell which is very bad and painful forever. The good people who are saved believers in Jesus Christ go to heaven. The bad people go to hell. We need to know and follow God in this world to get to heaven in the next world. We follow God by loving and obeying Him and loving others for Him. Jesus Christ, God's Son, is our bridge to God. Jesus died on the cross to cancel our sins. We need to accept Jesus into our life as our Lord and Savior forever to receive God's blessing and forgiveness plus go to heaven to be with God forever after we die. This is about being a born-again Christian. Faith in God is a gift from God. You can pray for faith in God. Just speak out and ask God for the faith to believe in Him and to follow Him. Some people find faith in God when they realize the beauty in the world is made by God. Evolution can't explain the world's natural beauty, for example, the parks in the world, animals, flowers, peacocks, sunsets, butterflies, rainbows, etc. After you have your faith on, you can pray a sinner's prayer to be a born-again Christian. This prayer is very important and should be said with a sincere heart and faith in God. This is the prayer: "Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and that Jesus Christ is the sacrifice for our sins. I have done the following sins (state these out) and I pray to discontinue these sins. I pray to receive Jesus Christ into my life as my Lord and Savior forever. In Jesus' name, amen." I'm Lutheran and I like the Baptist churches too. You could check out a Christian church youth group or Bible study group to learn about God's will for your life. You can pray to God about your daily life and have a Christian church pray for you.