Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

should i tell my future wife about my past relations?what if i ask her past,will

she tell the truth..? please answer both parts of my question,i just wanted to know will it be ok to ask about her past before we get married?will she confess truly or will lie to get me married?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it depends on what you mean by past relations. Are you refering to sex or actual relationships you've had with women? My advice on this is never to talk to your woman about your sexual past, however its alright to answer questions about your past relationships. So if she has a question about an ex girlfriend or something about a past relationship, feel free to answer, however if she asks you about anything sexual, dont comment.

As for you asking about her past and her being honest? Thats dependant on her. Some women will tell you the truth, and some women will lie about it. This is really something only you can determine. A way of knowing if a girl is lying about her past though is if when she says it, her voice sounds different then when she usually converses with you. I have been lied to a lot of times, and find that when peoples voice pattern changes, it means their lying. Here is something I would recommend to you however, if you truely want to know the honest truth about a girls sexual past. Pretend to be non-judgemental. When talking to her, say something like "I find that its good to experience things in life, and to learn from past events" when talking about relationships and stuff. This gives you the appearance of an open minded guy, and a girl is far more likely to be honest with you about the number of guys she's been with if she feels your easy going, rather then if she feels your scared of her answer lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    its good to share
    but keep in mind, u might not want to know the whole truth because u might not accept the truth
    so think carefully bout this
    how far can u accept
    if she trusted u and u trusted him she will be honest to u
    no worries