I had a dream (actually, it felt like a nightmare) that I was at my house and for some reason, my mother had to be killed.. My cousin was the one who executed her with a sword. He would act as if he would do it, and then would pause, but eventually he did and I had witnessed it happen... With that, I lost everything. We were originally living in South Africa in a house that was exactly the same at the one I live in now, but after my mom had to be... yeah... I was sent on a train to live somewhere else with my cousin! At first, the place where I had moved to was a house in the semi-desert, but somehow the location of the house changed to the side of the hill where my school is located. Then for some reason we were living in tents and the weather became so windy that we struggled to keep the tops up because they would keep collapsing. Eventually we mastered that, but the whole time, I was mourning for my mother. My cousin not only murdered my mother, but wouldn't let me bring any of my cats, or see my boyfriend (other important factors in my life). Thinking of my mother, I fell onto my knees crying in the dream, and I woke up crying... Is there ANY meaning behind my dream or is it just random?