Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm scared of my future. How i stop being scared.?

I grew up accelerating in everything i did through out high school and had no doubt that anything will overcome me. I even got accepted into one of the best colleges in the states. My family and friends have so high expectation of me because of the things i did and won in the past. Now at this college i'm barely passing and for the first time ever i think everybody in every class in is smarter than me. My grades is showing this. I might be force to transfer. Now i scared that what i spent my whole like trying to achieve and preparing for and what i thought is my purpose for living for may not be in my grasp. How do i overcome this? My knowledge is the only thing i have.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll give you some quotes I know, you decide whether they help you or not.

"If you can dream it, you can do it" Walt Disney
    "Winners never quit"
    "While most are dreaming with success, winners wake up and work hard to achieve it"
    "Greatness is only achieved in the absence of fear"
    "Continuous effort is the key to unlocking our potential" Winston Churchill
    "Nobody will believe in you unless you believe in yourself" Liberace
    "What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
    "Our greatest glory lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall"
    "There are qualities which one must possess to win...
    definiteness of purpose, knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it"

In conclusion, you can do better buddy, check what is impeding you to boost your grades, are you managing well your time?, college is harder than high school, and the professors expect more from you.

Seize the day

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take life as it comes! Enjoy it for what it is, and just take one assignment after another; looking into the future is pointless if you can just take life as it comes, live for the moment, and enjoy it. All that matters is that you look one after another, and live for the moment, cause it might be your last... sorry if this sounds all zen - just my way of life - good luck, and remember - LIVE FOR THE MOMENT!