I met this guy in my last school in Florida, we had 4 classes together and physically I am very attracted to him, actually the year before I wrote a list of the things I would like my boyfriend to have and he literally had everything, and I'm not just physically attracted to him, when we got to know each other better I learned that we had a lot of things in common, around December 2011 I move to a new apartment complex, it turn out that he was living in there too; he later told me that he was going to move back to Alabama where he has live practically all his life, I really wanted to tell him that I like him but I guess I was really scare he wouldn't feel the same and plus we weren't really close friends. Anyways I found him on Facebook and he just turn 16 this month and I just found out he is going to the army soon and I'm not sure if I should tell him in the circumstances, I know I'm very young but until now he is the guy that I have liked the most in all my life and if there were to happen something between us I would be completely committed and with the army and all of it, I feel scare of what could happen I really want to tell him and have something between us but I'm not sure if I should tell him now, or hope in the future we will met again. What do you think I should do?