Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Several Pregnancy Dreams?

I've had several different pregnancy dreams over the past year or two, I suppose it could contribute to the fact that I am not sure if I am able to conceive or not...But The last one was this morning...and I had a dream that I was pregnant with my friends, and it included two celebrities, Miley Cyrus, and Mariah Carey, that's not the weird part...we were stuck in a tunnel of an underground train station...we weren't scared though we were REALLY excited...and as the dream progressed I saw us grow baby bumps and were all were hungry and you know going through those pregnancy stages...and it's odd because when I woke up I was a little bit sad because I want to have a child that I conceive on my own inside my own body, but nothing has happen and it could be because I've not tried...but these dreams keep coming up where I am in the early stages of pregnancy and I am either excited, suspicious or just indifferent about the whole operation...What does that MEAN??

Junior Member Ichangedmynickname:t's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe you are a creative person , you have quite an imagination and a lot of potentials , but for now your mind is busy with this baby thing all the time .

Edit : wait a minute it says here in the news that there is some talking about Mariah Carey being pregnant , and this is a great sign for you it means that you may get what you wished for if this news is true " I hope it is ", good luck .