About one month ago, I had the following dream:

I was at my waking-life workplace, a pharmacy that is located on a big boulevard. It was at night. Then through the big window of the store (that exists in real life) I looked across the boulevard and saw cops and lights flashing at the gas station (that once again is right across from the pharmacy in real life). In the dream I was very worried, just standing there at the window and looking. Then a customer that always comes the the pharmacy in real life appeared and told me that I should go make sure everything is alright.

NOW, the day following the dream (in real life now), it was at night and I was going to go fill up on gas at that station. Once I got there, at least six cop cars were there. I turned around and left, and about an hour later, it just so happened that I had to stop at the workplace to pick up some stuff. While I was there talking to my friend in front of the big window, I kept on glancing across the street to the station, very curious. And then the same customer I had seen in the dream walked in and chatted a little with us.

I only realized the similarity about a day after it happened. What could that mean?