Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Same dream EVERY night? Is this a bad thing?

Hey, I have had the same dream for the past 3 days. Its about me (13) and someone else, but I cant figure out who. Well anyways, there is this Red nosed pit bull tied to the side of this building, so we go and save it, then it becomes my dog. He would protect me when I was scared, in danger, etc.

The thing is, I only have 2 miniature dachshunds, i love pit bulls, they are my favorite dog breed. I wish I could get one. Anyways, does this mean my moms getting me one, or what?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    To be onist I don't really remember my dreams but when I am dreaming it FEELS like I had that dream befor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well, we dream for a number of reasons. sometimes it's to resolve problems. sometimes it's about things that are on our mind (for example, recent conversation, something you saw on tv, etc.). and sometimes they really don't mean anything at all.

as far as whether your mom is getting you a pitbull, i don't think this dream is about prediction. unless you've recently talked to her about wanting one and then therefore you're dreaming about it and kinda hoping you get one.

dreams also can represent things, and things in a dream can represent other things. the feeling of rescuing this pitbull could really stand for something else. not saving a dog or pet per se, but saving a person perhaps. is there somebody you know that kinda has a red nose??? without knowing you at all, i can't really interpret this dream for you. i do help my best friend and others with their dreams, but that's because i know them and personal stuff about them. as far as you, since i don't know you, but let's say you have a friend or relative that drinks a lot (hence, the red nose) and you've helped them get help or their in recovery for drinking. you see what i mean?

also sometimes people/figures in our dreams that we can't quite pinpoint, but we know it's somebody close or a friend. sometimes that "character" in our dream turns into other people during the course of the dream, you know what i mean? in your dream you don't know who it is, but you know someone is with you. that could be significant, or it might not really matter much as the focus in on saving that pitbull. but it could be that you feel somebody is with you when you do it. that figure could represent god??? who knows.

i would say you should think through things that have come up recently, specifically three days ago when these dreams started, and try to figure out what could be related. again, it may have nothing to do with a dog, but the feeling of rescuing somebody or something.