...assets of her ex-husband? It is irritating to think that there are so many ex-wives that set out to bleed their husbands dry and are dead set on using the power of government in a fascist, Hitlerian sort of way to destroy the lives of their husbands.

I am only talking about the cases where the husband did not cheat or physically strike his wife. If he did do those things, then I have no problem with him losing half of everything, past, present and future, and I can understand the desire to want to take half of the stuff he paid for. It serves him right for cheating or physically striking his wife.

I find it grotesque that a lot of ex-wives who weren't cheated on or physically struck would then want to seek half of everything that they didn't earn and pay for. If the woman felt unhappy in the marriage, if she wants to leave him for another man....then she should leave with taking LITTLE or let the new man support her only, but it is another level of disgusting to see that she wants to bleed her husband dry and destroy him vindictively in cases where the husband didn't cheat or hit his wife, and tried to be a good father and good husband.

In these cases, the husband gave her a good house for 5-10-20 years, paid for her food every day when she was HUNGRY, gave her internet, gas, telephone usage, etc. How does anybody want to punish and hurt somebody who FED THEM for decades if the husband never cheated on her or hit her? He gave up his life by working to make sure his wife was happy so she could have stayed home, and this is the thanks some give back to their husbands? I want to know if you think it's fair and right for some women to demand half when the husband gave them a great, comfortable living in a cozy house for so many years out of the goodness of his heart, and also allowed them to stay at home (at the SAHM's wishes/requests) so they didn't have to go to work. I am only talking about fake "irreconciliable differences" divorces, not if the man cheated or hit her, and I'm only talking about divorces that the women filed for it, while the man never wanted it.
the second responder is a retarded dumbass. my lord
Same goes to the 4th responder. I swear, some people are just so retarded and mentally deficient, it's laughable. And pathetic that these people exist.