okay so I had have this dream a couple of times now. And In my dream it would always start like....
I would be with my family on a road trip driving thru the woods. And it is like a dirt road and when were at a open filf it's foggy. well having this dream before I remember way would happen next(somehow we would keep driving but end up at the same place and c this one ranger dude) so I would remember and be like shyttttt no don't go past that *last tree!!!!but we would past it before I remember an I'll be like fk no we stuck here shyt! ._. then the ranger dude would tell us there a town down the cliff(and again I would be like noo don't go down there DDx sumtimes my brothers in the dream would beg not to go or sumtimes I would beg not to go) and we' would go down there. (it's like creepy cuaz the ranger dude has this creepy smile and like would fade out in the fog.) so we go down there and it's like umm I want to say like the roman houses but there are like log houses too. And like There would be this short man or sumtimes tall women. And somehow my parents in there would always c nothing wrong. I would remember that the women(or the man) would try to kill us. And so I would warn my brothers to run.(sometimes they died and sumtimes they didn't) usually I would end up in the bathroom and there would be a lil girl; blonde has a lil white skirt on sortof and have a Teddy bear.(sometimes if I don't remeber she would tell me if I stay there I would die) and she would be outside the bathroom window and I would escape thru the same window. When I look up again she would be gone. Then I would try to run to the cliff.(sumtimes with my brothers) and the ppl of the town would be after me. I'll look back at the town and c like tome stones and old reckage of the houses in fog. And the cliff wall would be soooo tall. So then sumtimes my brothers would climb up and I would be taken away.OR I made up the cliff and drove the car away(the lil girl making it possible for me to leave)
OR some how the car would blow up be4 we even get there and well be force to go back into the "town". OR i would wake up be4 getting drag back to "town" OR my dream would switch after the car explodes and I would run into a random room. And I'll look out the window and c alot of zombies. If I goes to the zombie thingy then I would quietly get out of the room and enter a bigger room with a group of guys( sortof like the guys from gears of war) and we'll be moving swiftly try to get to the other side of the building. Then like u remember were the zombies shows up a shoot them but thus time the came from the air ducts!!! And I'm like thus us new..and if course outta nowere there is this lady who was pregnet and was ganna get eaten. And one of my men would try to go help her and end up deing....yea....then I would jux wake up...lol care to explain? or xD not lol weird dream huh? D*

Whaooo I wrote alotttttt xD LOL