Alright. Throughout my life, I've been having these dreams. And in these dreams there's a boy, well... around my age. My age exactly. I can never see the exact structure and details of his face, but I can see him. His face is just always blurred. Sometimes his entire appearance will change, but something inside of me will tell me it's the same boy.
In these dreams, I just feel... love. I'm drawn to him, and it's completely odd. I hadn't had one of these dreams in a while, until last night. We were dancing in a ballroom, shooting a movie I think? For some reason. I have no idea. But we were dancing in the clothes, and he literally swept me off of my feet, and then he kissed me. I woke up with this outstanding feeling. Usually when this happens, I go the whole entire day with this feeling, and, well, there's a problem now.

I've got a boyfriend. And I love him, so, so, so much. It's unreal. I've known him for a while now. Yet I still felt this for the person in my dreams.

Has anything been studied like this? The recurring people, the feelings? Help me understand?

Thank you.

Last night, the boy kind of resembled my boyfriend. Actually, even when I was really little, the boy kind of resembled him. But like I said, the appearance changes.