I am 17 years old, I am a little different than most woman at my age. In fact, I consider myself very intelligent. I have a very different belief system than most people, I don't believe in political, religious, and monetary systems. Which most of you base your entire life on. But they don't really help us in the real life honestly. If they were abolished we would live in peace. But on the other hand I have been having dreams each night(literally) about UFOs. Every night they are in my dreams they dance around before me. One night a few weeks ago I talked to one of the races. It was an older man he looked human older about 47(our years) graying beard he told me that "Dreams are ignorant"
Which what he said was very metaphorical. He meant or what I think is I need to stop dreaming and start meditating so they can reach me in such a stage I will remember what they are telling me. Each night it gets more intense. The world is surrounded by UFOs trying to help us and everything is burning and exploding of course Obama and the government are behind this. They are hurting us and trying to make us do things we do not want to do. But each night it's a new story line with the same things, UFOs ending in world disaster. I never die though. But are they trying to reach me? Are they telling me something? If anyone is an expert on dreams and know a lot about them please let me know. I have never had such dreams that involve the same things. It's been about 2 months. But I also have something to add to that. On my thumb about a month ago a pi symbol showed up. Out of the blue. I took a picture of it. Now it's half way grown out here is the picture of my thumb a couple days after it showed up
http://i38.tinypic.com/2ug1kl4.jpg
Here is a photo of my thumb from today
http://i34.tinypic.com/2d8hlc8.jpg
I have edited the photo's in photoshop to make you able to see it. My camera isn't that great of quality.
Crazy I know. Something I have never seen before. But maybe my enlightened self made it?

Can anyone help?
xoxo