So, when I was little (7-9), I would have this one dream a lot. It would scare me, and I have no idea what it means. I always dream in colour, but this dream was always very vivid and alive.

I would be riding a bicycle but not on a path, but through a meadow. It all occurred in third person. It was very colourful and vibrant there. I would be following a fox and it would lead me to this very old, cylindrical structure. It reminded me of a tower of a castle, but it was not very tall (maybe one story), and had no roof. It was in very poor shape, with moss growing on it and dark gray bricks. There was a semi-circle opening at the bottom and the fox ran through it. I dismounted my bike very quickly and chased the fox, sliding through the opening. This is where variations happened...

-Sometimes, once sliding through, I would fall because there was no ground in the structure. It would be dark and empty, i;d scream and then i would wake up.
-Sometimes I would fall as stated above, but grab hold of a chain (which looked like shackles) on the wall. I would hang on. Sometimes the dream would end there, or i'd lose my grip/the chain would snap and i'd fall just as before.

- sometimes I would be able to see another semi-circle opening on the other side, and I'd see that the fox made it. Other times, I would either not see the fox or perhaps notice it.

Does this mean anything? It's always bothered me, and as you can see I have a very good memory of it. I can visualize it in my mind. Is it just nonsense? Please and thank you!