...giant robots to fight in the future? So lately I have been talking to a friend who is on the borderline of eroticism for Gundam or any kind of giant robot that a human controls. ( I literally think if one existed he would be humping its leg.) Anyway So this got me thinking about futuristic war fare. Obviously being a giant robot to fly in space would probably be a waste of time, money, and human power but it does bring up an interesting idea. Would we have giant robots built for space combat in the future? Or would we have something more like the Iron man concept where the out fit is about the size of a human but keeps the human alive, by......oh say some sort of life support unit built in the suit that keeps the human controlling it alive? I suppose this isn't meant to be a very serious thought but i would still like to hear what others have to say about. Personally i would say something like Iron man or heck master chief even. So yeah just tell me what you think and why.

Yes i just realized i put this in the wrong spot ill re post it in the right one tomorrow/today since its 3 am.