Throughout the year, I'll have many dreams where I'm saving my brother from danger. Most of the time I'm carrying him. Sometimes he's heavy, sometimes he's bleeding.

In the most recent one, I was carrying him in my arms and he was still a little boy. We made in into this run-down house. He was bleeding and hurt, so I laid him down on a bed. He was coughing and I didn't know where to find him clean water. But he found himself a clean glass next to his bed and just got water from this tap I didn't notice that was next to him.

Then my aunt, who's a total bitch and reminds us of a witch, tell us to open the door. I open it, because she's our relative and she has authority over us, and I get the feeling that she wants to take Alex and give him to the people chasing us. So I quickly tell her that we're busy and try to lock the door, but she grabbed the handle, so we couldn't lock it. She soon over powers us and tries to take Alex, but I grab onto him and try to pull him away. I manage to pull him away, and we both fall onto two seperate beds and faint. It then shows her as an old woman walking with my dad and for some reason, he has a bunch of new kids,but is sad over something. She then says, in her head, that she is happy and that she got what she wanted. She then goes on and talks about how I had the prettiest eyes, and I see myself as a child crying, and that in the end, she got what she wanted. AND SHE TOOK MY SOUL. 0:
That's not all to the story, but yea.

But I guess the real question is, why do I always have dreams about saving him? I'm always really scared in the dream. ):

This is optional, but what does this dream mean? About my feelings, I mean.