Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re; dreams n premonitions -- ok sometimes i have dreams about people i know, n...

...later i find out something bad? Has happened to that family, these dreams have been going on for a while now, and usually if i find my self thinkin about something not so good i have to go and backtrack my thoughts and tell my self/ask my self to re-think something so it wont happen. Also the other night i was restless, woke up several times during the night, looked at the clock and saw that it was in the morning, i remember thinking {wow that a weird # i should play that # in the lottery} well next day they were the winning #'s...yes i could have won but did not play the #'s. Its scary sometimes i always have to backtrack my thoughts or else i find that what is going thru my mind sometimes comes true...the dreams definetly do come true...can anyone tell me what all this means and what to do with all this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seems to me that you are becoming psychically aware of your abilities to predict future happenings. Please do not be afraid of your gift. Ask the universe to help you to practice using this gift in a practical way. We are all psychics but as we get older we develop skepticism towards our beliefs. Our loved ones sometimes quite unintentionally sway us from exploring our abilities further. Trust in your instincts and trust in your abilities. Research how best to hone your psychic abilities. And do not try to analyze why or how of things. Accept the fact that your psychic abilities are more heightened because you might be more sensitive to your abilities than are others who may not try to become more aware. It is a wonderful gift.