1) She is in college
2) I have noticed other family members put her down: Grandmother feels she will fail school and is doing this because others do so, and her mother feels she can't live on her own.
3)She is 21
4)Can't drive yet
5)Never drank-ed
6) Major in school is Mechanical engineering, because she loves reading tech mags and has always wanted to build things like people who create robots and build cars and planes ect.
7)5th grade math level, she studies 30 min a day and claims she will for five hours a day....has not happen yet
8)worries a lot
9)Is very negative
10)grew up with no father, who seen her twice in search of her mother....and changed his number and address...yes moved so she can't find him, and at the age of 21 that still bothers her.
11)Goes out to the store, school amd book store and nowhere else.
12)Is overweight

Ok based on the above do you think she will make it in life? The whole family thinks she should work a normal job and drop out of school and get on meds, because they feel she is crazy...she is not just playful and her humor is um special.

But deep down I don't think she will finish college it seems impossible and that needs a high math level, no one taught her math because they felt she was stupid because she was mute most of her life because something did happen in the past.

Honest answers please.
To the first poster: Yes I worry over her health a lot. And more since she has been having chest pain and she ate 3000 calories today a big improvement from the 5000-6000 intake each day
Second poster: Thanks : ) and sadly shestill lives here and whatsmore sad when people learn of her major and I feel because she is a female they put her down. But I will be more positive for her since no one else is.