Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rape dream. Help pleasee.?

Help. I had a dream last nigth for the first time. That I was raped. I was at someones house but I don't know whos. And the dad raped me. The thing that bugs me the most is that I don't know whos dad it is. People say in rape dreams. You can't ever see the rapist but I can describe him perfectly. He had short hair. A beard. He was wearing a hat. He was fatish. But I do not know whos dad it is. My friend was raped by her cousin but hes in jail now. But she has a court session with him wensday. Maybe thats it? And my other friend was raped by her dad and he jsut got out of jail. And hes trying to find her and kill her. Because she told the cops on him. The other day I was thinking what if he found me and raped me. And would try and kill me if I told.. Because he knwos what street shes on. Just not the house.. I am really scared. I need help please.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry that you are living with this fear!

Please just take a really big psychological step back, and realize that you cannot live your life in fear of being raped. Dreams can certainly be based upon your deepest fears, but you should never allow those kinds of dreams control your daily life.

For you, I think that's what's happening here, and no one on this site can truly help you. Not even me. You need a professional. Though I am a really smart guy, based on what you said here, as an enlightened man I certainly WANT to help you, but you sound so very afraid to me, that nothing I say CAN help you.

Fear this strong can only be alleviated by professional help, and that is what I suggest you seek.